THE CONFERENCE VENUE IN RIVA DEL GARDA IS EAGER TO (RE)START
Reprogramming, renewal, new developments and adaptation to the circumstances. The Congress Center of Riva del Garda, in light of the expected approval for the reopening of the venue, has planned and activated a range of measures that will allow to restart a new season of safe events, guaranteeing the health and well-being of its guests.
- Meeting rooms provided with natural light and permanent ventilation thanks to the large windows in each room that allow regular airing.
- Enhanced hygiene and sanitation measures, both during events and to ensure a healthier environment as a whole
- Application of h24 photocatalytic technologies throughout the building, a sustainable and innovative technology developed and used by NASA for the disinfection of environments during aerospace missions which ensure the best sustainability and healthiness
- Body temperature screening and crowd flow management carried out by trained staff
- Activation of targeted safety procedures and changes in the capacity of the rooms to ensure adequate social distancing
- Hand sanitizer dispensers placed throughout the venue
- Distribution of face masks to those without them
TRAINING AND INFORMATION
- Staff training on safety procedures and standards
- Displaying of the recommendations issued by the health authorities
- All events are going to be supported by multimedia and live streaming services to follow the conference live
- Tailored and high quality live experiences thanks to the new TV set
- Shuttles and any means of transport are going to be sanitized from airports and stations to ensure maximum flexibility depending on the origin of participants.
- Walking distance hotels and places of interest allowing participants to get around independently
- Bicycles are going to be made available both by the Congress Center and by the local accommodation facilities